Good morning everyone, this is the mandatory look-back blog post on the year that was. 2013 was a massive year for me, filled with many blessings and milestones. All in all, 2013 was a fantastic year and I cannot wait to see what 2014 will bring! Here are my top moments of 2013.
- Hallelujah! I finally got baptized. Things have been very different for me since knowing God, my life sure has changed and things can only get more interesting the more I get to know him. This is a huge step in my life and ranks as THE moment of 2013 for me.
- After four years of Rotman Commerce, I graduated from the University of Toronto with a B. Comm. Specialist in Management. The past four years have been absolute bliss for me, meeting new friends, trying new foods, exploring new cities, there is never a dull day in Toronto. I hope to be back soon and hope my career will take me there.
- Jobs are difficult to find in this economy as a new grad, and while it is nothing permanent, I returned to Edmonton for a six month contract with the Government of Alberta. Work here has been interesting to say the least, and most of all, I have learned that I need to get myself into a branding agency.
- Our lovely family was blessed by the addition of two little twins! My nephews are absolutely adorable and I can’t wait to see them grow up.
- Finally….my trip with @MsRachelTeoh to LA has got to be one of the highlights of 2013. Even though it was a fairly cold week, it was an awesome week away from the pressures of school and work, out in sunny California just to have a bit of fun.
Those were some of my top moments of 2013, what were some of yours?
Bonus: My day with the Phelps Twins. Read all about it here.