Ok yes…the first day of spring was actually YESTERDAY, but really, with the weather like it is, it pretty much is the second coming of winer. And not a pretty one. Snow is not fun when you have to shovel. Anyways, I am getting away from what I am trying to write. So!
It’s already the middle of March and I haven’t made a list yet! So here’s a list of goals I want to achieve this year. Since starting a new job, I haven’t quite looked after myself as much as I should, and I haven’t looked for ways to grow and learn outside my profession. If you have any suggestions to help me with my goal, please let me know! You will be rewarded with tea and lots of smiles.
- Write once a month (and simultaneously try something new in Edmonton)
- Go swimming (more than once)
- Learn a new skill (last year it was horseback riding, what will it be this year?)
- Re-learn basic French
- Try 3 new tea companies and profile them
- Develop an awesome business idea
- Get into grad school
Too boring? Not awesome enough? Or just amazing goals?! Let me know what you think and let’s make these things happen!